Thursday, October 24, 2013

When I grow up I wanna be Barbie..

I really really do want to be just like Barbie ;) aahahahah I joke >:D

So after the couple months or 1 month? I think of greenness I decided a couple weeks ago I was sick of been all dark and dreary and wanted to look bright and refreshing for the summer!
SO you know what that means! Lighter hair!

I went ahead and just bought Swarzkopft Nordic Bleach box dye. I didn't want to use my diy developer and bleach because I knew that would damage my hair a lot more ...

I bought 2 boxes for my shoulder length hair. I left the dye in longer than recommended as always just in case because I want my hair to reach full potential in what it can get from the bleach. 
Green dye is the worst dye to strip out of your hair. It's tough and doesn't want to budge. Even after I bleached it there was a few spots near the side/back of my hair where you could slightly see the green... Of course my hair felt like shit as well haha. Then I used Nice and Easy by Clairol Ash blonde hair dye to get rid of the Orange/ brassy tones you get when you bleach. My hair went to a gold/honey ash blonde colour which i didn't mind but freaked the crap out of my sister hahaha.

My mum surprisingly liked it ahah. But a week later I went off to my hairdresser HAHA.
Just to get rid of the obvious green and to get it to a nicer colour :P
They gave my low lights to balance the colour and to make it look more natural~ which I liked.


 After the trip to the hairdresser.


Day after selfie


Week Later selfie.


After a few washes the colour became slightly darker and nicer so now I have my hair ready for summer ahaha after all the effort ! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment