Thursday, October 24, 2013

Green with envy..?

Couple months ago I went through a crazy stage where I actually have no idea what I was thinking hahah. I bought a vegetable dye from Dangerfield called Crazy Colour hair dye. The colour I bought was pine green. I was so in love with the colour green that I wanted to dye my whole head the colour ahahahah! wtf really... The dye only costs about 17$? i think I can't really remember ahah but it wasn't too pricey and its almost the same price you would pay for fudge hair dye (18$) which is so not worth it :( The crazy colour hair dye also has a bit more in the bottle as well and has a liquidy consistency, so more coverage (which is what I thought at first)


So I went ahead and started my at home diy hair. I bleached my hair using 30V creme developer and Hi-Lift Blue blonde powder bleach (if you're in AUS. you can grab these at Priceline or hairhouse warehouse) I basically fried my hair to a horribly brittle stage.. I bleach it about 3 times in that one day, which is so not recommended ... intense bleaching has to be done in stages over a period of time... but I was so absorbed in the crazy mood that I didn't give a shit and just wanted to bleach my hair out and so I did with consequences...


After bleaching the shit out of my hair I applied the Pine Green colour dye. For shoulder length hair 2 bottles is recommended because the one bottle will give you a patchy job like mine ahaha.
The green comes out quite bright.. like a very very very green..


The next day. You can see the patchy bits and pieces. Made me sad... and so I went ahead and applied brown hair dye on the top which created a dark brown/green tint gradient.


And so that was my crazy crazy CRAZY adventure using Crazy Colour hair dye!
If you want semi-permanent hair dye that WILL last then definitely get this! it is worth the money :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment