Thursday, April 18, 2013

OOTD & what not ..

What's up what's up ! omg :D Another post !!!!!
For me.. my holidays have been so unproductive I need to slap myself in the face! I promised to do all my Tafe assignments/homework.. yeah sure. hahah. I just spent the past 2 week being a lazy ass on Youtube watching videos :D Spent all of Wednesday from the moment I woke up till I slept watching NGT Zombies videos on the new DLC map Alcatraz :D PRODUCTIVE :D If only I was playing it myself hahahha. Other than that I have basically done nothing !! Yayyyy  ...
ANYWHO..
OOTD'S!


Black Faux Leather Skirt: Cotton on
 Studded belt: n/a
Shirt: n/a (Cut sleeves off myself hahar)


My Face :)

Tank: Zara
Green Tartan Leggings: Black Milk Clothing

Bed head !

Tank: Zara
Faux Leather Skirt: Black Friday
Over the knee socks: japan

Last Friday was probably the most eventful night haha!
Went out to dinner to eat Mexican with my high school friends. Was sooo fun and delicious !
Was supposed to go clubbing but uhm yeah didn't happen hahahah.
But LOOK Margaritas !!! :3

Selfie's with Cindy <3

Derping :D

Went to the movies on Tuesday night ! Forgot to take an OOTD shot haha :D
But here's my face :)

After work Yesterday (Thursday) went with Cindy on a magical journey to a place called...
IKEA HAHA. no. But yeah went to Ikea to buy a work Table for her cause her other one is 
too small..  Had fun catching up while we messed up displays and took selfies on Ikea beds :D

Stranger in the cupboard..


That's all for now ! more updates later when I have more to say :D

No comments:

Post a Comment