Tuesday, April 9, 2013

OOTD's

Hello Hello. These are my OOTD's from last week :P It's so difficult thinking of what to wear everyday now.. sigh. Wish I was back in h.s where you just wear a uniform.. haha buttt I love going to school and doing fashion because everyone has different styles and you can just dress how you want! I love just staring at what other people are wearing !! please I'm not weird x) Holidays have started now so I won't be posting as much? maybe haha since I am a house hermit .. ==;

Black cropped tank w. Suspenders
& my hand made skirt :3


Killers Tee &
CocoLulu denim star skirt 


Makeup for the day 


Uniqlo chopper Tee (that i cut off the sleeves :/)
& Black Friday faux leather pleated skirt 


My face again :3


I guess I'll post again when I have more to say haha. Nothing happening right now.. just doing my school work sigh.. and procrastinating. Back to work now :/ bye for now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment